You Are Here: home » funny stories » kids » how kids understand the bible
How Kids Understand The Bible
statements about the Bible were written by children and have not
been edited or corrected (i.e., bad spelling has been left in):
1. In the first book of
the Bible, Guinessis, God got tired of creating the world, so he
took the Sabbath off.
2. Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree.
3. Noah built an ark, which the animals come on to in pears.
Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark.
4. The Jews were a proud people and throughout history they had
trouble with the unsympathetic Genitals.
5. Samson was a strongman who let himself be led astray by a
Jezebel like Delilah. He slayed the Philistines with the axe of
6. Moses led the Hebrews to the Red Sea where they made unleavened
bread, which is bread without any ingredients.
7. The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards,
Moses went up on Mount Cyanide to get the ten ammendments.
8. The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
9. The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.
10. The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son
to stand still and he obeyed him.
11. David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar. He fought
with the Finklesteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical
12. Solomon, one of David's sons, had 300 wives and 700
13. When Mary heard that she was the mother of Jesus, she sang the
14. When the three wise guys from the east side arrived, they
found Jesus in the manager.
15. Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.
16. St. John, the blacksmith, dumped water on his head.
17. Jesus enunciated the Golden Rule, which says to do one to
others before they do one to you.
18. He also explained, "a man doth not live by sweat
19. It was a miracle when Jesus rose from the dead and managed to
get the tombstone off the entrance.
20. The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 decibels.
21. The epistles were the wives of the apostles.
22. One of the opossums was St. Matthew who was also a taximan.
23. St. Paul cavorted to Christianity. He preached holy acrimony,
which is another name for marriage.
24. A Christian should have only one spouse. This is called
Comment or Share Your Own One Liner