You Are Here: home » true stories » patient's medical charts
Patient's Medical Charts
1. She has no rigors or shaking
chills, but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night.
2. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over
3. On the second day the knee was better, and on the third day it
4. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears
to be depressed.
5. The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in
6. Discharge status: Alive but without my permission.
7. Healthy-appearing, decrepit 69 year old male, mentally alert
8. The patient refused autopsy.
9. The patient has no previous history of suicides.
10. Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.
11. Patient's medical history has been remarkably insignificant
with only a 40 pound weight gain in the past three days.
12. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
13. Between you and me, we ought to be able to get this lady
14. Since she can't get pregnant with her husband, I thought you
might like to work her up.
15. She is numb from her toes down.
16. While in ER, she was examined, X-rated and sent home.
17. The skin was moist and dry.
18. Occasional, constant infrequent headaches.
19. Patient was alert and unresponsive.
20. Rectal examination revealed a normal size thyroid.
21. She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life,
until she got a divorce.
22. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for
23. Both breasts are equal and reactive to light and
24. Examination of genitalia reveals that he is circus sized.
25. The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
26. The patient was to have a bowel resection. However, he took a
job as a stock broker instead.
27. Skin: somewhat pale but present.
28. The pelvic exam will be done later on the floor.
29. Patient was seen in consultation by Dr. Blank, who felt we
should sit on the abdomen and I agree.
30. Large brown stool ambulating in the hall.
31. Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.
Comment or Share Your Own One Liner