You Are Here: home » one liners » a variety of one-liners
A Variety of One-Liners
1. Definition of a teenager?
God's punishment for enjoying sex.
2. Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary!
3. The difference between the Pope and your boss. The Pope only expects you to kiss his
4. My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.
5. The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.
6. I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that
ice, well it really chilled her mood.
7. It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's shipping
and handling, too.
8. A husband is someone who after taking the trash out, gives the impression he just
cleaned the whole house.
9. My next house will have no kitchen---just vending machines and a large trash can.
10. A blonde said, "I was worried that my mechanic might try to rip me off, I was
relieved when he told me all I needed was turn-signal fluid."
11. I'm so depressed ... My Dr. refused to write me a prescription for Viagra. He said it
would be like putting a new flagpole on a condemned building.
12. My neighbor was bit by a stray rabid dog. I went to see how he was and found him
writing frantically. I told him rabies could be cured and he didn't have to worry about a
Will. He said, Will !? What will ? I'm making a list of the people I wanna bite."
13. Clinton is in the supermarket picking up some things for the new office when a stock
boy accidentally bumps into him. "Pardon me," the stock boy says.
"Sure," Clinton replies, "but it'll cost you."
14. Jesse Jackson, Jim Baker, and Jimmy Swaggert have written an impressive new book ...
It's called: "Ministers Do More Than Lay People."
Comment or Share Your Own One Liner