You Are Here: home » one liners » brain teasers: test time
Brain Teasers: Test Time
01. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or
02. How many states are there? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)!
03. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
04. What 6 colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
05. What 2 letters don't appear on the telephone dial? (No cheating!)
06. What 2 #s (on that same telephone dial) don't have letters by them?
07. When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
08. How many matches are in a standard pack?
09. On USA flag, is the top stripe red or white?
10. What is the lowest # on the FM dial?
11. Which way does water go down the drain, counter-or clockwise?
12. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
13. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
14. Which side of a women's blouse are the buttons on?
15. On an NY license plate, is New York on the top or bottom?
16. Which way do fans rotate?
17. Whose face is on a dime?
18. How many sides does a stop sign have?
19. Do books have even numbered pages on the right or left side?
20. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
21. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
22. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
23. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
25. On which playing card is the cardmaker's trademark?
26. On which side of a venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the
27. On the back of a $1, what is in the center?
28. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
29. How many curves are in a standard paper clip?
30. Does a merry-go-round turn counterclockwise or clockwise?
"Brain Teasers: Test Answers"
02. 50 (please tell me you at least got this one!)
04. blue, red, white, yellow, black, and gold
05. Q, Z
06. 1, 0
11. counter (unless you happen to be south of the equator)
12. towards bottom right
13. 12 (no #1)
16. clockwise as you look at it
18. 8 What about the front side and back side? I think it also could be 10.
24. Did you notice there wasn't a question #24?
25. Ace of spades
28. *, #
Comment or Share Your Own One Liner