The following are all replies that Dallas women have written on
Child Support Agency forms in the section for listing father's details. These are genuine
excerpts from the forms. Be sure to check out number 10...........it takes the prize and
#3 is runner up.
1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, child A was fathered by Jim Munson. I
am unsure as to the identity of the father of child B, but I believe that he was conceived
on the same night.
2. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a
window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men
that I think were at the party if this helps.
3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at
3600 Grand Avenue where I had unprotected sex with a man I met that night. I do remember
that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can
you send me his phone number? Thanks.
4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a
hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service
stations in this area and see if he's had it replaced.
5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from
the Pope confirming that my son's conception was immaculate and that he is Christ risen
6. I cannot tell you the name of child A's dad as he informs me that to do so would blow
his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn between
doing right by you and right by the country. Please advise.
7. Peter Smith is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you ask him what
he did with my AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at the same time....well I don't
have a clue.
8. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Disney World; maybe it really
is the Magic Kingdom.
9. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is Delia
Smith did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I'd have stayed in and watched
more TV rather than going to the party at 146 Miller Drive, mine might have remained
10. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all when you eat a can
of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.
Comment or Share Your Own One Liner
in your email every week!
We respect your privacy. You can unsubscribe at any time.