You Are Here: home » one liners » meditation
It's time for a little meditation...
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not
follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper,
that's the time to do it.
4. Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any.
5. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
6. No one is listening until you fart.
7. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you
criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
8. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
9. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in
a boat and drink beer all day.
10. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
11. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
12. Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.
13. Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
14. Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your
16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
17. Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the
18. There are two theories to arguing with women.
Neither one works.
19. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
20. We are born naked, wet and hungry, and get slapped on our as s... Then things get
21. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
22. There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
23. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
and for my favorite...... #24
24. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Comment or Share Your Own One Liner