You Are Here: home » one liners » will rogers sayings
Will Rogers Sayings
Will Rogers, who died in a
plane crash with Wylie Post in 1935, was probably the greatest political sage this country
has ever known. Enjoy the following:
1. Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.
2. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
3. There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman...neither works.
4. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
5. Always drink upstream from the herd.
6. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
7. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back in your pocket.
8. There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by
observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for
9. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
10. If you're riding' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure
it's still there.
11. Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back in.
12. After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept
it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep
your mouth shut.
Comment or Share Your Own One Liner