Our store is considering banning your family from ever shopping with us unless your
husband stops his antics. Below is a list of offenses over the past few months all
verified by our surveillance cameras.
Re: Mr. Bill Fenton - Complaints - 15 Things Mr. Bill Fenton has done while his
spouse/partner is shopping:
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in
housewares..... and watched what happened.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. September 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd
invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. September 23: When a clerk asks if they can help him, he begins to cry and asks Why
can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and picked his
10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked the clerk if he
knows where the antidepressants are.
11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission
12. December 6: In the auto department, practiced his "Madonna look" using
different size funnels.
13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browse through, yelled PICK
ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumes the fetal
position and screams "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
(And; last, but not least!)
15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door and waited awhile; then, yelled,
very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
Comment or Share Your Own One Liner
in your email every week!
We respect your privacy. You can unsubscribe at any time.